We never know whether our furry friend is exercising while eating or playing wrestling wholeheartedly. Furry kids just pushed the bowl stand farther and farther while feeding. Or, it’s French bull baby’s short nose and big head, always stuck to the side of the bowl when eating?
What function does an excellent pet bowl stand have? The foot cover with great anti-slip ability, stability increased while height raised, providing appropriate bowl height, or an easy to clean shape. 9house Pet’s bowl racks are designed for matching fur kid needs! 9house Pet’s bowl racks are designed for matching fur kid needs!
Big Bowl Stand
Suitable for medium to large fur friends and also ideal for low-height, short nose fur kids with low-height, large-capacity design.
2019 Golden Pin Design Award
2020 Etsy Design Award Top 100
King Kong Bowl Stand
Double bowls design with large capacity completely satisfy the appetite of large furry kids. Seeing astonishing beauty in every edge and surface presented by unique wood grain.
In addition to ceramic bowls, stainless steel bowls are available with larger capacity and greater satisfaction.
1. Select the appropriate bowl size with the fur kid’s appetite. If appetite larger than 1 cup a meal, chose Big Bowl stand. Otherwise, chose Meteor or Peanut bowl stand.
2. Set the bowl stand height with the figure below.
3. The Big Bowl and the Meteor are single bowl designs. The peanut bowl rack is a double bowl design.
4. Short-nosed fur children, such as Franch Bull and Pug, recommend using the 15cm/tilted Big bowl stand because they need a wider bowl opening so they can dive their heads into the bowl while feeding.
The following are some suggestions as an example. However, because every fur kid has a different body shape, it is recommended to measure the fur kid’s optimum height by yourself again.
Labrador, Goldendoodle, Golden Retriever, Samoyed, Dalmatian: 30cm / Big Bowl Stand
Shiba Inu: 15cm or 22cm / Big Bowl stand English Bull, Jack Russel: 15cm / Big Bowl stand French Bull, Pug: 15cm.tilted / Big Bowl stand
Miniature Schnauzer: 15cm / Meteor, Peanut Chihuahua, Mini Poodle: 8cm / Meteor, Peanut
Border Collie, Sheltie: 22cm / Big Bowl stand
- A tilted bowl surface can collect the last drop of food while eating. A slightly lower front end of the bowl stand, making it easier for the furry kid to feed. However, a tilted bowl will lose about 10% of the maximum bowl capacity.
- The non-tilted bowl surface holds the maximum bowl capacity.
- Whether it is tilted or non-titled, our bowl rack design can maintain sufficient stability.
The surface of natural wood has naturally formed pores. If the wood surface does not treat correctly, it will absorb water and causes swelling, deformation, or moldiness.
Our bowl stand’s surface treats with six waterproof layers of non-toxic water-based paint to ensure daily use’s durability. It can meet the demand for everyday use.
Peanut Bowl Stand
Recommend for small size dog friend. Double bowl design.
Meteor Bowl Stand
Also for small size dog friend. It can be set to lower as 8cm height, fit for Chihuahua perfectly.